For the publication in the conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration(4-6 pages)|
500 USD/ paper (4-6pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (4-6 pages)
450 USD/ paper (4-6 pages)
3100 CNY/ paper (4-6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
50 USD/ extra page
300 CNY/ extra page
|Attendees without a Submission|
180 USD/ person
1200 CNY/ person
|Attendees without a Submission (Groups）|
150 USD/ person（≥ 3 people）
1000 CNY/ person（≥ 3 people）
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies|
Details of the attending registration
Oral/Poster presentaiton|Join as a Listener
Full Paper Submission and Presentation
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for CMSDA 2023 Regular is 500 USD / 3400 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is 50 USD / 300 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fare
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will post the print proceedings to you together with the payment receipt/Fapiao.
8. And at least 30% of the registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.