1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. For Chinese Native Speakers, please submit your full paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM-CN
3. For Non-Chinese Native Speakers, please submit your full paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM-EN
4. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
5. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com.
1)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2)All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the essential virtue of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
All new manuscripts to CMSDA 2022 conference should be submitted directly via AIS Scholar. By using the online system, you can access and process submitted papers from anywhere with internet access, and all the records including files and exchange will be maintained.
Step 1. To keep scientific integrity, one of our editors will run Turnitin on each new submission to see if has a problem with possible plagiarism. Papers not passing the plagiarism check will be desk rejected immediately.
Step 2. Then the publication chairs will have an initial check on the new submission to ensure if it's within the scope of the conference, and decide if it merits further review. If the new manuscript passed the initial check, it will be assigned to reviewers for single-blind peer review.
Step 3. Each selected paper will be reviewed by at least two/three independent experts with related research backgrounds mainly on originality, validity, quality and readability.
Step 4. Review Reports received from the experts will be judged by one of the editors with international scientific standards.
Step 5. If logical, then Review Reports will be sent to authors to modify the manuscript accordingly. If not logical, then the editor can assign a new reviewer or can also judge on his/her own.
Step 6. Authors will be required to revise their papers according to the points raised.
Step 7. The revised version will then be evaluated by the editor whether the points raised by the reviewers have been addressed or not.
Step 8. Then the editor will send the revised manuscript to the reviewers again for re-evaluation.
Step 9. If the reviewers approve the revised version of the manuscript, then the Editor-in-Chief will make the final decision for the publication.
1. The conference focuses on academic communications and exchange, and allows any follow-up based on any published preliminary report here(e.g., an abstract, poster, or conference presentation).
2. Authors who publish any future papers based on the one published at this conference should cite it and add enough new and significant results as required by the journal(s).